Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm baaack!

Woahhh its been a long time! So, the holidays... were insane. That is seriously the only word to describe them when my family is involved. They were fun filled though, none the less. I even went up to Payson and there was actually snow on the ground! Boy was I excited.
So not only were the holidays insane, but there has been so much going on... plans to move out of state, plans to stay in state, plans to leave school, plans to just transfer to a new college, new jobs... it seems never ending! And did I mention stressful?
All is well in the end though, just have to stay happy and light-hearted :)
So I have some ideas for some serious blog action... and I am so excited to put them in action!

I"ll be starting "Daily Beauty Tips" (well, almost daily). Anything from make-up application, products, tricks and tips, to spa style treatments to do at home for cheap. Even things like skin care, the best products, skin types, what to look for, what not to look for...
It will be good and very educational! :)
So... I"ll be starting like asap so leave me comments and let me know if you guys want to know specific tricks or tips and I"ll be sure to post them!
Of course I'll still randomly blog in between about life and what-not.
Have an absolutely amazing rest of the week!
Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment