Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wait a second, what!?

A tornado warning in Arizona, huh?! Ohhh yeahhhh.
So the past few days it has been raining... hard. I absolutely love it though. The sun has actually shown its face today for the past couple of hours, but I really do wish it would go back in hiding. I love the rain! And the crazy storms that have been going on! It was so windy the other night that shingles from our roof came flying off. Screens came off windows, branches broke off trees. Yeah, its no biggie to a lot of other parts of the country, but come on... this is Arzona people! Things like this dont happen often, so Im enjoying every second of it. Lets just hope it doesnt get too violent. Haha On a gloomier note, I've been sick, like the gross kind of sick that starts in your head and quickly moves its way into your stomach. Makes for some late night fun! It was bad, but its finally passing. I do believe it was due to my I can take on anything attitude I've been having lately. I decided to take all online classes in school. Its not bad, but I figured hey, I can work full-time and still get all my credits this semester, perfect! Nooo. My little optomistic attitude gets me into trouble sometimes. It gets me over my head in work work work!
But, that optomistic attitude also gets me through it all with a smile on my face the entire time :)
I honestly believe optimsim is one of the most powerful outlooks to life. I can create so much out of so little.
& on that note, I wish you all an optimistic weekend, be safe and have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment