Saturday, January 16, 2010

Astrology

So I know some people follow their daily horoscope religiously and then there are the others that don't believe in astrology at all. Honestly, I used to be big into astrology. I loved it and thought the daily horoscope that was sent to my email was right-on. Eventually though, I realized how off it really was. Its like those stupid fortune cookies you get with your chinese take-out. You get excited to break it open and then inside its not even a real fortune... its just some bad advice. Haha Anways, so yeah I haven't looked into my astrological "forcast" lately or anything (man, it sounds like I'm a weather channel alert) Haha! But I did recently find this website that I love! Its almost creepy how in-tune this lady is in writing her monthly horoscopes! Some days she'll specifically predict something and oh boy does it come true! Its www.astrologyzone.com
You guys have to check it out, even if you don't believe in astrology! Its really not like those other completely made-up sites.
Look into it though, you'll be surprised! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment