Sunday, November 29, 2009

That one song.

Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event.
You know those songs that just get to you. Its almost an immediate emotional reaction to the tune. I love those songs. Different songs bring up different emotions. Some inspire, some motivate, some make the tears fall, some create laughter, an intense feeling of happiness, even just feeling completely content, and some make you love thing even more than you thought possible. Sometime Around Midnight is one of those and I seriously suggest you listen to it. Right now! Haha But that is what I find incredible about music. How can some simple notes, strung together, create such vivid emotions. I love that. Its beauty in one of its truest forms. Music, nature, and love I believe are the most beautiful things in this world. Ahh the beauty we can find in everything though. In absolutely anything, on any day. Its easy. Try it :)
I love happiness and I wish you all find your happiness as well in this crazy world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment