Saturday, November 21, 2009

At a loss for a title....

Today, November 21st, is finally coming to an end. Yet, I am still up and working on my class projects, which seem endless! But hey, good things always come from some honest hard work! And even though I am purposely procrastinating by blogging (for the first time!) I am determined to finish my work. Ill let you know how that goes since everything is due the day after tomorrow! Ah! Buuuut, another little motivation I have comes from the fact that it is my anniversary tomorrow with the most wonderful man I have ever met. Not to get all mushy in blogging :], but I have never been so happy before! So, I am absolutely determined to finish everything tonight so I leave tomorrow free for whatever he has in store! (There seems to be a huge surprise he has set up for me and I can't wait to find out!) :]
Ill let you guys know what it is as soon as I do!
Have a very happy weekend!
(Oh and later I will be posting some pictures of my loves and life so you guys can get to know me a little better, but I thought I'd make my first blog short and sweet, okay procrastinating again, I gotta get to work! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment